GREGOR members fall into three categories: first, IAE faculty who are developing regular research; second, associate members – teachers or researchers from outside the IAE who have requested association with GREGOR to develop their research; third, doctoral students enrolled at the IAE.
Membership of GREGOR is conditional on minimal requirements of research and publication, except for doctoral students who are full members from the time they enroll at the IAE.
The GREGOR membership
- Professors, who are automatically directors of research
- (Senior) lecturers, including those entitled to direct research (HDR)
- Doctoral students, who may be grant-funded student teacher/researchers, students on a temporary teaching and research contract (ATER), students who benefit from an industrial convention for training by research (CIFRE), contract teachers or employees outside education, etc.
- PhDs who have successfully defended their dissertations and are awaiting a position as a teacher/researcher
- Teachers qualified for higher education (PRAG), associate teachers/professionals (PAST), and engineers.